Transfered from Jekyll to Hexo
I transfered my blog from Jekyll to Hexo!
Why am I doing this?
- Well, I find as my personal website, it shall not only have blog but also a bundle of my projects, works, resume, etc. So the former blog can’t fit my need.
- I find this theme which loooks really good.
- Hexo is written with Node.js, which indicates the possiblity that I can write some plugins for it someday.
- Oh it’s beautiful! Who cares about why I use it? Isn’t this single reason strong enough?
Some difficulties I find
- Hexo is developed by a Taiwanese student.(Yes, a STUDENT!), which makes it friendly to Chinese users. However, this leads to a problem that unlike Jekyll, most of the resources of Hexo is written in Chinese! You can see Chinese in the code comments, in the theme you downloads and everywhere…